Monday, November 5, 2012

day full of thankfulness - chapter I

I can't stop thinking of your names, .. my twin babies.. i give thank to the lord for all He has done in my life. Your mommy is not yet pregnant now, but i'm 100% sure you are on your way about to come. Therefore my heart was so excited. Now your granny is very sick.  I always bath her day and evening. Every time i bath her, i think about you both and joy come out from my heart. Songs of praises come out from my mouth. How great is the Lord God who create all the universe, who gives all we need before we ask. He, who knows what our problems are, and always ready to sit by our side. He, who always tells His heart and His burden just to let us know that we are not alone. He, who wants to tell us, that it is not His will to see us in big troubles. He, who always cries every time i cry and says that this is not His goal, to make us suffer in this big world. He, who tells me that He is ready to die just to save us from the hell, be our redeemer,and take us back from the evil. He, who promise us that He will hold our hands, and make sure, we will reach our destiny and finish strong. 
-Golden Heart, Golden Hand-
From glory to Glory.  
Amen.